Wednesday 11 November 2015

8mm smooth rods

I believe good quality rods are essential for the printer operation so I decided to skip cheapest ones. I bought Cf 53 h6 8mm HRC 60-64 rods from SKS. The price was around 14e per meter and I bought enough for two printers and some spare. At the moment long rods are waiting to be cut to correct length. Today I had just enough time to wipe them with Anti-Corrol gun oil before storing them away.

Oh, and date is 11.11 so I ordered bunch of electronics from AliExpress.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    How did you order them from SKS?
    I cannot find those rods on their site.

    I am from Croatia and nowhere in Croatia I can found M5x295mm threaded rods for P3Steel 2.01

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited local SKS retailer personally after emailing them first. Product information was only on their Finnish website. http://www.sks.fi/www/_Lineaariliikkeen-komponentit&id=Kuulaholkit

    ReplyDelete